Win an amazing VIP sailing experience during the Falmouth Classics
A competition is currently underway to win an amazing VIP experience for two people on-board Donna Capel – the glorious classic boat restored and owned by John Davison, the new Chairman of the Falmouth Classics Association – at this year’s Falmouth Classics event, sponsored by Tilley Endurables.
The competition winners will have the rare opportunity to join the crew and have a hands-on experience on-board this magnificent old fishing trawler on Sunday 19th June during the Parade of Sail and Power. With a superb vantage point from the water along the Carrick Roads, the winners will be able to see up close the exceptional array of splendid boats from all around the UK and Europe.
The winners are then invited to attend a VIP reception at the National Maritime Museum Cornwall, followed by the prize-giving.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is like the page and comment on the competition post found on the Falmouth Classics Facebook page (www.facebook.com/FalmouthClassics/). The winner will then be randomly selected from all the entrants on Friday 22nd April. Due to safety reasons, the competition is for over 18’s only.
Official Falmouth Classics (sponsored by English Braids) “Like and Comment” Competition Terms & Conditions
– The “Like and Comment” competition is a competition to win a VIP experience for two people (over the age of 18) on-board a classic yacht Donna Capel (or another similar vessel) during the Parade of Sail and Power. The winners are then invited to attend a VIP reception at the National Maritime Museum Cornwall, followed by the prize-giving on Sunday 19th June 2016.
– To enter you must “Like” the Falmouth Classics Facebook page and “Comment” on the competition post found on the Falmouth Classics Facebook page. The competition post will state that it is for the “Like and Comment” competition.
– Everyone who has liked the page and commented on the post will be entered into a prize draw to win. The winner will be selected at random by an unbiased member of the marketing team.
– The Prize Draw will be drawn on Friday 22nd April where one winner will be selected at random. The winner will be announced on the Falmouth Classics Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner will also be contacted via Facebook. If the winner does not respond or does not accept the prize within 20 days, the prize will be forfeited and the prize may be redrawn at the discretion of the marketing team.
– No cash or other substitute will be given in the place of tickets.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter or win and any purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
– The Falmouth Classics reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this competition, or any part of it, at any given time. This is determined by and is at Falmouth Classics’ sole discretion.
– By participating, entrants release the Falmouth Classics from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation in this competition.
– Falmouth Classics are not responsible for travel, accommodation or any other costs incurred by the winner of the final prize draw to attend the Falmouth Classics Parade of Sail and Power on Sunday 19th June 2016.
– Use of Winner’s Name, likeness, etc.: On entering this competition, the winner agrees and consents, without further authorisation, compensation or remuneration of any kind, the use of his/her name, photo, and/or likeness and answers submitted, in any and all advertising, promotion and other publicity conducted in any form or media and with no limits in time (including any time after this feature is no longer in effect).
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.