Built by J Hambly of Cardiff in 1889, Marian is the second oldest of 18 known surviving Bristol Channel pilot cutters.

Her pilot was John Morse, who was something of a reprobate in comparison to some of the god-fearing pilots of the day. The skiff was named after his daughter.

She was converted to a yacht, Colaba, after the first world war. A total rebuild by David Walkey in 2002 has her ready for another century. Falmouth is her home port.

Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00