Orthops

Designed by Robert Clark and built at Moody’s yard on the Hamble in 1958. The commissioning owner was an optician, hence the name very likely comes from the “Orthops” chart which was used for measuring astigmatism in the old days. It is unlikely that the boat was named after the colourful plant bug, Orthops campestris.

Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00