The Tilley Endurables Falmouth Classics “Like and Comment” Competition Terms & Conditions
– The “Like and Comment” competition is a prize draw to win a sailing experience for a pair of tickets (two people over the age of 18) on-board the classic tall ship S/V Kaskelot during the Parade of Sail and Power on Sunday 24th June 2018.
– To enter you must “Like” the Falmouth Classics Facebook page and “Comment” on the competition post found on the Falmouth Classics Facebook page. The competition post will state that it is for the “Like and Comment” competition. Should any of the comments be found offensive by the marketing team, these will be removed at the discretion of the marketing team, and the relevant Entrants will not be able to enter the prize draw.
– Everyone who has liked the page and commented on the post will be entered into a prize draw to win (except if the comment is found to be offensive by the marketing team as mentioned above). The winner will be selected at random by an unbiased member of the marketing team.
– The Prize Draw will be drawn on Monday 21st May 2018 where one winner will be selected at random. The winner will be announced on the Falmouth Classics Facebook and Twitter pages. The winner will also be contacted via Facebook. If the winner does not respond or does not accept the prize within 20 days, the prize will be forfeited and the prize may be redrawn at the discretion of the marketing team.
– No cash or other substitute will be given in the place of tickets.
– There is no purchase necessary to enter or win and any purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
– The Falmouth Classics reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this competition, or any part of it, at any given time. This is determined by and is at Falmouth Classics’ sole discretion.
– By participating, Entrants release the Falmouth Classics from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation in this competition.
– Falmouth Classics are not responsible for travel, accommodation or any other costs incurred by the winner of the final prize draw to attend the Falmouth Classics Parade of Sail and Power on Sunday 24th June 2018.
– Use of Winner’s Name, likeness, etc.: On entering this competition, the winner agrees and consents, without further authorisation, compensation or remuneration of any kind, the use of his/her name, photo, and/or likeness and answers submitted, in any and all advertising, promotion and other publicity conducted in any form or media and with no limits in time (including any time after this feature is no longer in effect).
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.