Pilgrim

Sail number BM 45. Built at the yard of JW & A Upham in Brixham in 1895, Pilgrim fished out of Brixham until 1912 when she was sold and went to Scandinavia where she stayed until 1999. She was returned to Brixham in a poor state and over the following 12 years was restored and refitted.

She has been sailing each season since 2013 and cruises the coasts of Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands and France. A Regular Falmouth Classics participant, Pilgrim is charity owned and operated.

Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00