Picotee II

Picottee II was built by Seacraft at Leigh on Sea in 1949 to a Maurice Griffiths design influenced by Leigh Cockle boats. She was surveyed in 1985 as a Lone Gull Bermudian Centreboard Sloop. She was built of Honduras mahogany on sawn oak frames with a pine deck laid and painted. She had a 1 ton external keel and 0.5 ton internal ballast.

She spent her early years in Essex before moving to Inverness in 1987 and Dumbarton in 1994.She later moved to Dawlish in 1997 and then to Ramsgate in 2008. She was converted to a Gaff Cutter 2011 with Sitka Spruce mast, Douglas Fir boom, hollow Gaff and Douglas fir bowsprit.

Came to Cornwall in 2021 when a reconditioned BMC 1500 was installed.

Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00