Maid of Tesa

A Vertue, launched in 1950, Maid of Tesa was well constructed (according to Laurent Giles) by her first owner Arthur Potter, who was interrupted by Hitler, and was named after the River Tees where he was based.

Her third owner, for 25 years, Rob Williamson was well known as a leading member of the Old Gaffer Association both on the East Coast and nationally. He often sailed her single handed and visited much of NW Europe.

He parted with her in 2018 since when she has had an extended refit.

Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00