Built by JW & A Upham in Brixham 1895. Fished out of Brixham until 1912. Then sold to Swedish owners and spent until 1999 in Nordic waters as a fishing, cargo, private yacht and sail training vessel. Returned to UK and fully restored 2009-2012.
Now charity owned and operated undertaking seasonal sailings April-October each year. Sails South West England and North West France.