Emma

We believe she was built as a Simpson Strickland motor launch in 1912 and converted to steam 1930/40s and owned by CF Parsons of Teignmouth.

Following several owners she was donated to the NMMC in 2016 in a poor state was fully rebuilt using a donated double acting twin EM engine and a new coal fired, fire tube boiler operating at 150 psi (10)bar.

Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00