Built in Calenick in 1898 as an oyster dredger by William Brabyn for E. A. Merryfield. She remained in the Merryfield family until 1968. In the 1930s an engine was added for summer trawling in Falmouth Bay. In the late 60s and subsequently she has been used for racing. In 1988 she was purchased by Arthur Williams. She is regular participant in local races, the Falmouth Classics and The Fowey Regatta.