Built by JW & A Upham in Brixham in 1895 and fished out of Brixham until 1912. She was then sold to Swedish owners and until 1999 was in Nordic waters as a fishing, cargo, private yacht and sail training vessel. She returned to the UK and was fully restored between 2009-2012. Now charity owned and operated undertaking seasonal sailings April-October each year. Sailing area is South West England and North West France.