Happy Return

Built by Kittos of Porthleven and launched in 1905. Happy Return spent most of her early life fishing from Folkestone under the registration FE5 and from there was used as a Dunkirk small ship and is a member of ALDS association.

When she was decommissioned in 1998 she was the oldest registered fishing boats in the U.K.The Mounts Bay Lugger Association took her over in 1998 and gave her a complete refit taking her back to her original launch design.

Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00