A steam launch owned by the National Maritime Museum Cornwall.
The 21′ teak hull is circa 1910 and in recent years has been completely rebuilt by Museum staff and volunteers in the Museum workshops.
The engine is an 8 hp double acting EM twin. Constructed from plans published in the (engineering mechanic magazine) during the Edwardian period. The boiler is a coal fired vertical fire tube (new 2018) and carries a current test certificate. The complete propulsion plant has been installed by Museum volunteers over the last two years.