Built in 1938 by William King and Sons of Burnham on Crouch to a 1937 design by William Dallimore for the first owner Ashton Barton. She was built to compete in the Harwich to Hook of Holland Race but only competed once. Her sister ship is Leila now based at Dale, Milford Haven.

Item added to cart.
0 items - £0.00