0 Items

OSTERLING is a 30 Square-Meter built in 1937 at Kiel by B. Wilke for the Luftwaffe as a training ship.

She was appropriated in 1945 as a “windfall yacht” by the RAF, transfered to the Navy (her Lloyds logbook shows HM King George as owner) and then sol to a private owner in 1951.

David Moss, Classic boats builder, rescued her from a bonfire in 1960 and spent many years carrying out an extensive rebuilt at his yard at Skippool Creek on the River Wyre (1972 – 2000)